Explore Alpine Roofing System below and how it can help you and your home do your part in creating a brighter future for tomorrow.
1. Cost effective option with high-performance materials.
2. Highest impact rating given to asphalt shingles (Class 4 Impact Rating)
3. Get a 25-40% insurance discount on your roofing system (Ask us about it).
Class 4 Impact Rating, UL 2218 Tested
- You never know when Mother Nature will lash out. That’s why installing the highest impact rated architectural shingle onto your home is imperative to protect your family against even the thickest hailstone.
NEX® Polymer Modified Asphalt Technology
- Wind-blown shingles, black-algae streaks, and embarrassing conversations with your neighbors about a “dirty” roof are a thing of the past. The NEX® Polymer Modified Asphalt Technology combines performance and technology for a roof you can brag about.
Rubberized NEX® Technology
- You know the saying in Colorado, “If you don’t like the weather, just wait 10 minutes.” But how does your roof handle that hot-and-cold cycle? With Rubberized NEX® Technology, your roof can handle hot, cold, and everything in between like a true Colorado Native.
3M™ Smog-Reducing Granules
- Want to inspire your family and community to do the right thing? Start with your roof. That’s right! You can harness the sun to reduce smog with your roof. The 3M™ Smog-Reducing Granules helps make your roof like planting two or more trees.
- Rubber tires and plastic milk jugs plague landfills around the world. What if you could divert 5 rubber tires and up to 350 plastic milk jugs so that they don’t negatively impact the environment? You can repurpose these materials and “upcycle” them into strong, durable roofing material for your home.
Summit Roofing System Specs
Engineered For Performance
- All-Weather Performance
- Resists Impact - Class 4 Impact
- Resists Wind & Rain
- Resists Algae
- Resists Fire - Class A
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Designed For Eco-Conscious Living
- Reduces Smog
- Repurposed Materials
- Lasts Longer
- Eco-Friendly Manufacturing
- Less Waste